DRE WAY

Soulja Boy at 19 has taken over the radio waves with his most current single being Pretty Boy Swag. He has proven that age is nothing but a number and that when you believe in in yourself you can make it to the top of any industry you choose. In the span of 3 years he has gone from a regular high school kid to a world wide super star. I had the pleasure of meeting him in person before he became the star we know today as Soulja Boy. If you met him then you wouldn't believe that its the same person. Just goes to show you can reinvent yourself anew with hard work and dedication.

LATEST MIXTAPE

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Someone please call 911

A bunch of Souljas fans right now are having an OMG Moment!!! Well if you dont already know I check my twitter almost daily just like the rest of you twitter crackheads. Of course I have to check out Souljas page well because ummmmmm.. check the name of the blog duh!! I logged into twitter clicked on my list to check out his sexy ass only to get the dreadful Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!!! You should have been here.. the sky turned dark..it started raining pretty boys..phantoms started flying and my heart just dropped. LOL.. alright so maybe it wasnt all of that but if your a Soulja Boy fan then you know the feeling. He also no longer has the chatroom posted on one of his main sites so I wonder whats up. I figure maybe his page got spammed??... maybe he flew to another planet until the bet awards??.. maybe hes in the back of the phantom chilling with a smile on his face anticipating all of the fan love he will get upon his twitter return.
At least that is what I certainly hope... COME ON DRE!!! Your Fans miss you!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment