DRE WAY

Soulja Boy at 19 has taken over the radio waves with his most current single being Pretty Boy Swag. He has proven that age is nothing but a number and that when you believe in in yourself you can make it to the top of any industry you choose. In the span of 3 years he has gone from a regular high school kid to a world wide super star. I had the pleasure of meeting him in person before he became the star we know today as Soulja Boy. If you met him then you wouldn't believe that its the same person. Just goes to show you can reinvent yourself anew with hard work and dedication.

LATEST MIXTAPE

Saturday, June 19, 2010

#PBS NEW PRETTY BOY SWAG VID



Watch out for the new Pretty Boy Swag video dropping on June 23rd. I watched the live stream for the making of the video and I cant wait to see the final product. As for the video shoot, the house was spectacular!! People say that life is like a cartoon , well I wish it was because I would have loved to jump through my computer screen.
I was suprised at how tedious a video shoot actually is. The director must have cut a million times so it kind of made you think you were watching a video stuck on rewind. Where is my computer dvr remote when I need one? lol
All in all it was pretty interesting to watch a live video shoot plus a live photoshoot at the same time. If you missed the stream you can still check out the photos from the shoot at vibe.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment