DRE WAY

Soulja Boy at 19 has taken over the radio waves with his most current single being Pretty Boy Swag. He has proven that age is nothing but a number and that when you believe in in yourself you can make it to the top of any industry you choose. In the span of 3 years he has gone from a regular high school kid to a world wide super star. I had the pleasure of meeting him in person before he became the star we know today as Soulja Boy. If you met him then you wouldn't believe that its the same person. Just goes to show you can reinvent yourself anew with hard work and dedication.

LATEST MIXTAPE

Saturday, June 19, 2010

NEW PHANTOM SWAGGED UP!!!


SOOOOO it looks like Dre got a new whip and since I am a fan of cars ummmmmm when are you coming to scoop me up? lol.. Seriously though a 2010 phantom ranges from around 245,000 to 443,000 so if your a hater yelling Soulja is broke I would suggest you take a second look. I love cars because my father sells them but I would never get with a man just for his car. I dont like Dre because of his cars, I admire him because he started from the bottom. I met him back when it was just white t's, 2 legs and an old pair of nikes. At the time I met him he seemed like a boy genius and I told him that all the girls would love him. I was the person that told him about youtube and whether he admits it or not gave him the name soulja boy. It was back in the Im a no limit soldier master p days. I guess you could call me a little bit of a psychic, for readings please call 1-800 Im riding in Dres new phantom. I only charge 245,000 dollars a reading!!!!! Really though if you need any advice about anything holler at me, I always have an open ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment